Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Toasty Loves...Shutterfly

Seriously, I do. I've been using Shutterfly to print my pictures ever since they've been around. They provide gorgeous pictures and photo products, and as I discovered this week, they have excellent customer service.

In the first incident, I tried to log onto my account a few times, but for some reason I couldn't get on. I changed my password several times, but was still unable to access my account. Fortunately, Shutterfly actually has a customer service number that is really easy to find, and the customer service representative walked me through the entire process of fixing the issue. When he was unable to help me out, he told me that he would personally walk over to the tech people and that I'd receive a note shortly from one of them confirming that they had fixed and reset my account. Which they did.

In the second instance, I ordered pictures, and when they came, the envelope had been opened and taped back shut. All my pictures were in there, but the fact that the envelope came opened disturbed me. I sent an email to Shutterfly's customer service, and was surprised the next day to receive an email saying that they were really sorry and they would make sure to find a way to make sure it didn't happen again. By the way, they would also send me replacement pictures for free.

I've used Shutterfly to print photos, make birthday cards, and photo books. I love their unlimited storage, and I love that I am able to maximize various discounts to get pictures at awesome prices.

My only issues stem from their interface - I think they could stand to be less complex, and more accessible to the average user.

No comments:

Post a Comment